Each disease requires an individual approach and patience from the patient. To completely eliminate all the symptoms and create conditions in which the pathology will not return, it is important to have a responsible approach to the choice of treatment. In men, inflammation of the prostate is particularly common and often appears in a chronic form. Therefore, the therapy will be long. In addition to traditional medicines, the use of folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis is recommended.
Plants to help
Folk remedies are, first of all, herbs. They easily cope with a large number of unacceptable symptoms in men. There may be plant-based biological supplements. They are not medicines and medicine recommends their use only as an adjunct to the main method of treatment. At the same time, home-made products are no less effective.
To achieve this goal, it is important to properly prepare prostate remedies. They can be infusions, decoctions, tinctures for alcohol and even juices. They are used both internally and externally. You just have to choose the right recipe that is effective in this particular case.
Useful infusions and tinctures are prepared from both roots and leaves or seedlings. In addition, recipes may include only flowers, fruits or seeds of the plant. Therefore, it is important to carefully read the list of components and use exactly what is shown.
In order not to lose useful qualities and not to change the effect of the finished solution, it is important to prepare it correctly.
As a rule, used only porcelain or glass. Almost all products are prepared in a water bath. After that, it is recommended that the mixture be insisted for 30-60 minutes and cooled. In some cases, the medicine should be filtered, but it is possible, on the contrary, that you should use it after shaking.
To eliminate the signs of inflammation in men, it is important to use drugs that have an astringent property. The tannins and mucus they contain will be suitable.
To avoid poisoning, you should prepare decoctions and infusions every day. Only tinctures are prepared for a long time and stored in a dark place. This is due to the fact that alcohol acts as a preservative that prevents the growth of bacteria in the medicine.
The duration of treatment for men should be at least two months. After rest, you can continue to treat prostatitis using one or another treatment method.
For men facing a problem such as prostatitis, traditional medicine offers a large number of ways to use the herb. Consider the most familiar of them:
- Pumpkin seeds. They have been used since ancient times in the treatment of male pathologies. Due to the large amount of zinc, it is possible to normalize the condition of the prostate. For those who decide to treat the pathology with pumpkin seeds, it is recommended to use the following method: 500 grams of peeled seeds are cleaned and crushed. They need to pour a glass of honey. The mixture is formed into balls one centimeter in diameter. Every day you should eat two balls, chewing slowly.
- Garlic is used for prostatitis. It contains vitamins, acids, trace elements. In addition, it has antibacterial properties. Garlic should be eaten regularly.
- Very often, prescriptions offered by traditional medicine include propolis. It has a pronounced anti-inflammatory property and even relieves pain. There are different ways to use propolis. These can be enemas, tinctures for oral administration, and even candles. You can use recipes with propolis for a long time. As a rule, the course is conducted every three months for 30 days.
- In addition to propolis, traditional medicine suggests treating prostatitis with dead bees. Two tablespoons of the product should be poured with boiling water in the amount of one liter and boiled for two hours. The product is used chilled twice a day for 25-30 days.
- In addition to the above, ginger is often used. Tinctures and infusions are prepared from it. The following recipe is especially popular: mix 10 grams of ginger and one hundred grams of vodka. The mixture is injected for two weeks, after which it is filtered or drunk 12-14 drops three times a day.
- Given the location of the prostate, it is especially effective in treating the disease with enemas. For this, different recipes are used. They can be decoctions of chamomile, yarrow or sage. The procedure helps relieve inflammation and speed up regeneration processes.
Pleasant treatment for prostatitis
Folk remedies rarely have a pleasant taste, but at the same time among them can be distinguished especially delicious ones.
With prostate, freshly squeezed juices from vegetables and fruits are especially often used. Thanks to them, it is possible not only to eliminate inflammation, but also to cleanse the body of toxins, which has a positive effect on protection.
In a book on traditional medicine, there are recipes based on asparagus juice. In this case, there is a positive effect on the presence of stones of the genitourinary system and prostate. The liquid has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. To get a pronounced effect, it is enough to drink two glasses of fresh juice a day. Can be mixed with carrot juice.
Prostatitis can also be treated with black elder juice. To prepare the product, it is enough to mix Art. l. juice in a glass of distilled water. The composition is taken on an empty stomach once a day. This allows you to improve urination, lower body temperature and eliminate inflammation.
Characteristics of treatment of acute and chronic process
Methods for treating pathology in acute or chronic form may vary. So, in the presence of severe symptoms, the use of chamomile, cantaloupe, linden, celandine is recommended. These herbs should be mixed in a 2/2/1/1 ratio. The mixture is then placed in a water bath and heated for thirty minutes. Next, the finished soup should be filtered and drained into a clean bowl. The mixture is used twice a day after meals, 150 grams.
An excellent effect on acute prostatitis has a mixture of mother flower, birch buds, rose hips and plantain. These ingredients should be mixed in a ratio of 2/1/1/1. Ready-made juice is also used in half a glass, but only three times a day.
A mixture of sage, nettle, elecampane, mint and horsetail is prepared similarly. It is important to keep the infusion for an hour so that all the beneficial substances come out completely. Using this recipe, you can treat not only prostatitis, but also bladder pathologies associated with impaired urine secretion. A mixture of fennel, juniper, licorice and parsley will help relieve pain.
In the presence of a chronic process, it is important to normalize the work of the affected organ, accelerate the regeneration processes and exclude the development of complications. A mix of plantain, hernia, bear and birch will help with this. All ingredients are mixed and immersed in boiling water for one hour. It is advisable to consume half a glass twice a day.
Calendula, yarrow, fennel and nettle have an excellent effect. You can also use a mixture of buckthorn, mint, valerian and sage. All these formulations should be prepared daily and used 2-3 times. As a rule, the duration of treatment is not more than two months, after which a break is made. In the presence of a chronic process, it is important to conduct courses every quarter until the signs of pathology are completely eliminated, which is confirmed by laboratory and instrumental research methods.
Other tips of traditional medicine
To normalize blood circulation to the prostate, it is recommended to visit the spa regularly. To increase efficiency while staying in the steam room, the use of sage, lavender and mint essential oils is allowed. When choosing a broom, make sure the ones you are considering are preferable to aspen. All this will relieve the pain and improve the overall condition.
After the visit to the bathroom, it is important to replenish fluid loss. Herbal teas are used for this purpose: Ivan tea, rodiola rosea, linden, thyme. Do not forget about honey. Has a general tonic effect on the body. You can use the bath to eliminate prostatitis only in the absence of an acute period.
In addition, in parallel with herbs, hirudotherapy is recommended. To do this, you can visit the clinic or perform the caterpillar placement yourself. The procedure has the following effects:
- improving blood circulation to the affected area;
- normalization of blood count;
- elimination of inflammation;
- pain and pressure relief.
Caterpillars are recommended to be installed in the perineum in quantities of 4-5 pieces. After a certain time, they disappear on their own. To achieve the result, five procedures must be performed with a break of several days.
With the right combination of several methods of treating the pathology immediately, very good results can be achieved. It is important to perform procedures and take infusions for a long time, but only after consulting a doctor. In addition, we should not forget traditional medicine.